JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I went in to NW Armory today to look at Sig P226's. Happened to see them just putting a Glock 19 Gen 4 in the case that had just come in. I couldn't believe it...i have been looking for weeks. I bought it before they could get it in the case. I ended up picking a P226 Elite Scorpion (w/ Threaded Barrel) as well. As excited as I am about the P226, the Glock feels like a better score given the unobtanium factor right now.

I am torn on the Scorpion. I LOVE the P226 but what do you guys think of the FDE look with the G10 grips? Too much? Have so many "black" handguns that I wanted something different.

8430638423_b07d3af275_o.jpg

Love sigs, they are super tough guns. i have a p220 that i have put at least five thousand rounds through and it shoots just like it did the day i bought it. Not a big fan of the external extractors on the new ones though. Not for any other reason than aesthetics, I don't really like the way they look.

I like the Sig, color and all.

I don't think it is just Glocks. I can't find a Colt Gold Cup, or Mustang. Tell me where to get a Springfield XDs, or a KelTec PMR30, or KSG. Anything with more than a casual demand is hard to come by.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top