Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 19 Gen 4 at NW Armory

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by SLO, Jan 30, 2013.

1. SLO

SLO Portland Member

I went in to NW Armory today to look at Sig P226's. Happened to see them just putting a Glock 19 Gen 4 in the case that had just come in. I couldn't believe it...i have been looking for weeks. I bought it before they could get it in the case. I ended up picking a P226 Elite Scorpion (w/ Threaded Barrel) as well. As excited as I am about the P226, the Glock feels like a better score given the unobtanium factor right now.

I am torn on the Scorpion. I LOVE the P226 but what do you guys think of the FDE look with the G10 grips? Too much? Have so many "black" handguns that I wanted something different.

8430638423_b07d3af275_o.jpg

2. Oklahomie

Oklahomie Marysville Active Member

I'm digging the Sig scorpion 1911 myself but that's one fine looking pistol.

3. Jr1982

Jr1982 Wilson creek Active Member

Love sigs, they are super tough guns. i have a p220 that i have put at least five thousand rounds through and it shoots just like it did the day i bought it. Not a big fan of the external extractors on the new ones though. Not for any other reason than aesthetics, I don't really like the way they look.

4. Steve06

Steve06 Oregon Active Member

Those are two of the best mass market firearms. Cosmetics aside, you cannot go wrong with either of them. Good score. Buy mucho mags for them.

5. bwchase

bwchase Pacific City Active Member

I think you should sell that Glock POS to me for cheap and keep the Sig.

6. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I like the Sig, color and all.

I don't think it is just Glocks. I can't find a Colt Gold Cup, or Mustang. Tell me where to get a Springfield XDs, or a KelTec PMR30, or KSG. Anything with more than a casual demand is hard to come by.

7. Screwy

Screwy Suburban Clackamas County Active Member

I heard a NIB G19 Gen 3 was coming in from Glock to Gun Zone in Clackamas this week. Tempting.

Screwy
    OC

8. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

n/m

9. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

Just saw an XDs at corvallis guns today for $550