JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello there,

For sale here is my Gen 3 Glock 19 with the case, all the paperwork, three magazines, a Fobus paddle holster and magazine holster, and a Glock GTL-10 tac light. I purchased this gun a few years ago, brand new, and had the nights sights put on shortly thereafter. They are clean, clear, and bright Trijicon sights and the gun shoots to a 6 o'clock point of aim with your average 115gr 9mm ammo at about 15 yards.

The gun has seen about 300-400 rounds through it, by me, and has been methodically cleaned and lubricated after each shooting session. It has never been carried, though I just last week put on a brand new Hogue Handall grip thinking I might start carrying/shooting it more.

The GTL-10 light has stayed on the gun when at home, thinking it'd be nice for the wife if she ever needed to deploy it at night. The batteries are fine and the light works perfectly.

The pistol comes with three Glock 15-round magazines. It came with two when I purchased it, but three is a better number for magazines, IMHO.

Not much else to say....hardly any signs of use...it's clean, shoots very well, and is better balanced than my Glock 17 was.

This was going to be "the wife's gun", but she ended up shooting one of my Sig's way better. Go figure...she's always had expensive taste in things. :) Consequently, it's seen very little use...mostly just sat in the safe, my only Glock, staring at the Sigs who seem to be ganging up on it. Once or twice I've had to open the safe and break up a near-fight, but I tell you, that Glock is a feisty little thing. Perfectly sized....not too big, not too small, good balance, quick, accurate...I wouldn't want to mess with it, but when you mix the Swiss and the Germans you get an interesting result, and they tend to be a bit more fearless and cunning than I.

But I digress....I'm asking $550 for the whole package. I have my sights on a Sig (for me...the wife...who knows?), so no trades at this time (unless you have an original, mint P210 that you want to trade straight across, which in that case I'll buy you dinner as well).

Essentially, you have a whole Glock gear package....Holster(s), tac light, extra mags, a near-new pistol, etc etc etc. Dang, maybe I should keep this. I'd better stop typing...I'm starting to sell myself....

Feel free to check out the pictures below, and contact me with any questions, etc... Text is good, e-mail is okay, PM's are not too bad, phone calls are old-school but effective.

Thanks,

David 503.961.5960

Last Edited:
Just threw in two Fobus holsters to the deal. $550...you know it's a good price for all this...help a brother fund his Sig addiction!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.