JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling the last of my 9mm guns, so my last Glock 19 has to go. It's a Gen 3, and it has about 250rds through it.
Kind of a pity to sell, but my indecisiveness is your gain. This will hopefully be the last gun I have to sell to appease the somewhat better half.. :D

Gun has factory Glock night sights, and they glow nice and bright.

You get 3 mags, box, cleaning rod/brush, speed loader, everything else you get with a new Glock.

Also, weird thing when I got this gun, it looks like someone must have slipped when they were putting in a rear pin and there is a light mark on the frame. Was like that when I bought it new.

Buyer pays $10 background check fee, I pay transfer at FFL(no exceptions, the gun will be legally transferred with background check). I am in Eugene, OR, but will meet as far as Salem.

**** Glock is SOLD

Also -

I have a case(1000 rds) of Blazer Brass 115 gr 9mm for sale - $200 -SOLD
P1010166.jpg

Last Edited:
Any idea how old sights are?
The Gun is only ~3-4 Months old(according to the guy at the shop who ordered it in). I bought it with the intentions of carrying it, and then decided to make the caliber switch after doing some extensive shooting with a friends 1911s.

I just found a half box(25rds) of Federal HST 124gr ammo that I will throw in with the Glock too. :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.