JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking for a 9mm Glock 19 as a Christmas present for my wife. Looking for the best deal I can get for the money but with 4 kids to buy x-mas presents for as well I am a bit limited in funds so the total for this is $400.
If you have one to sell and it is not over that amount just give me a yell. I prefer Washington seller, and I have a CCW.
Thanks!

I have one I offered to my buddy first. It'a Glock 19, brand new in the box with night sights installed. I offered it to him for $400 only because he is a close friend, more like a brother. He's going to take it home for his wife to handle it a bit before he commits. If he doesn't take it, I'll contact you.

I have one I offered to my buddy first. It'a Glock 19, brand new in the box with night sights installed. I offered it to him for $400 only because he is a close friend, more like a brother. He's going to take it home for his wife to handle it a bit before he commits. If he doesn't take it, I'll contact you.
Thanks, I really appreciate that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.