JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 19 Gen 3 ODG
UI1950204-ODG (792759418747)

Basically a Glock 19 Gen 3, but in the relatively rare ODG. It is a cool take on a 19 that I had to have and bought new, and now realize I've never shot. It was a distributor run as far as I can tell, but Glock wouldn't disclose the original distributor info to me, but it was produced on 3/26/21. Tried to get pics that offered a good example of the ODG colorway. Black Gen5 19 is NOT included in sale, and is only to contrast versus the more common black finish.

Comes with original box, whatever is usually in there, and the 2 magazines it originally came with. Also comes with a 3rd factory Glock magazine in FDE. Has Ameriglo UC GL-354 sights in green installed. (Does not come with the original glock sights, no idea what happened to them.)

Portland Metro area transfer, fees on buyer. No trade interest at this time. Any questions PM me. Thanks.

Packaging - Copy.jpg Tupperware - Copy.jpg vs Black - Copy.jpg Barrell - Copy.jpg Slide - Copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service