JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Glock 19 9mm 15RD FS $575.00 SHIPS FREE

I mention this since I think some here want a Glock 19. I'm not a Glock guy but I think the listed item is a Generation 3. The current price is $575 if paying with a check, and $592.25 if paying with a credit card.

You have to be a VIP Member on Buds to be able to purchase this item. I am, and I will say that it has been $17 well spent in the past year since I get first dibs to items on my wish list once they come back into stock.

Anyway...

Peter

My buddy called Keith's and they were jerks over the phone as usual he said. They wouldn't tell my friend their inventory. I qualify for the LEO discount on Glocks so I recently (before the gun craze sale) picked up two G17s Gen4 with consecutive serial numbers for $398 :)
If they have any G19s I would be interested in getting a few to be honest with you.... from Keith's that is. I can tolerate the abrasive attitude because I get the discount.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top