JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to part with one of my glocks, it's a model 19 gen 3, comes with two 15 round mags (one is inside the gun in the pic) and one 31 round aftermarket mag. Mainly, I am looking to trade but I will put a cash price of $600 obo total for this, the gun has been fired a total of 15 rounds (1 mag) and I purchased it brand new from a local gun shop. Also comes with the case and cleaning brush etc.. (not pictured) Something else it has is the new slide plate with the, "Jolly Roger" and the mag that is in the gun has a Jolly Roger plate on it as well.

AK 47 DRUM MOVED TO PARTS SECTION!

GLOCK SOLD PENDING TRADE!

The trades I am looking for, I am open to A LOT of different ones.
S&W M&P 15-22
1911's
Modified Saiga rifles
CZ 52
AR 15 lowers (Polymer OK but must be complete)
maybe another Ruger 10/22
FAL

GLOCK SOLD PENDING TRADE!

Seriously just shoot me an offer if you want to trade, worse I can say is no thanks. On a side note I do not need any old military bolt guns (have enough of those) or anything Hi Point (don't want those)

FTF Transfers, in state only; ODL REQUIRED CHL PREFERRED! I am located in the Southern part of Oregon, Josephine County. All offers / comments please send them VIA PM Thank You!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.