JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Troutdale
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 19, Gen 3, 9mm

[If add is active - pistol is still available]

JUST THE FACTS:
  • $395 firm
  • No trades – looking for cash
  • Buyer pays fees
  • Standard configuration throughout – all OEM parts
  • Two, Glock, OEM, 15-round magazines (can substitute 10-round MagPul P-Mags for WA residents – MagPul has excellent quality and reliability)
  • Beautiful, "frying-pan" finish
  • No case or manual
  • Function and condition are excellent

Additional - but nonessential - BS below pictures for those of you who want to know more.

[CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR ENLARGED HD VIEW]
G19 Rightside.jpg G19 Leftside.jpeg G19 Slidelock.jpeg G19 FryingPan.jpeg G91 Mags.jpeg

ADDITIONAL BS (meaning, you can skip this stuff):

I have other pistols in this form factor, so I'm selling this to fund another purchase (and to live up to my pledge of net zero cash outflow for my firearms activities for 2022).

I purchased this pistol used a couple of years ago and have put exactly 208 rounds through it. Shoots great – just like you'd expect a 19 to shoot.

When I bought it, I replaced the guide rod / recoil spring and all the slide internal parts (except for the channel liner) with new, OEM parts. Just because I'm anal that way, it's fun and parts were available and a lot cheaper before COVID.

Up until I prepped this for sale it was my night-stand gun. So, I trust it.

The grip tape is easily removed with a hair dryer and some rubbing alcohol to remove any glue residue. The polymer under the grip tape is pristine – the tape isn't hiding anything.

Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi, I'm an FFL. Will you ship the Glock to me? I pay fast and I am a no hassle buyer. See my feedback.

Your inbox is full.

Thanks,
David
Hey David,
Sorry about the inbox. I just cleared it out.
Give me a minute to write and send you a PM.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.