JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Title really says it all. I'm looking for a Gen-2 Glock 19. Doesn't have to be pristine, but I don't want one that looks like it was used as a chew toy or a boat anchor. I am well over 21, have a CPL, a WAC card, and cash for the right gun. If you have one that you are wanting to part with send me a PM with pics and a price. I am located in Olympia and would like to stick within an hour or so drive please.

PS Don't try and sell me a used pistol for more than what I can buy a brand new pistol for. If this ad doesn't work I'm going to gunbroker or just buy a Gen 4. I feel less guilty about taking a work-horse used gun on a 3 day hike than I do taking a brand spankin new gun.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.