JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As you have probably discovered; if you want to mount a light to your gen 2 19 you have to buy an adapter such as:

In all honesty, one of the best qualities of the gen 2 19 is the fact that it lacks the front rail. Some of my gen 2's are my favorites due to their so-called "low drag" characteristics. YMMV, but if I was looking to have a weapon mounted light, I would opt for a newer gen and keep the gen 2 in its natural state. Good luck in your search and decision.

A bit late to the party but... I have a Gen 2 19. I modified a Glock 26 TLR-6 to fit onto it. You just need to gently trim a bit of the light away to mate with the frame. I used different grades of sandpaper and a dremel at some parts. I bought a kydex R&R Holster (ebay) for a Glock 26 w/ Tlr-6 and modified it just a bit over a hot stove to fit my modified 19 adequately.

Another option is to get the Recover Tactical rail for this gun. It's just over $20 on amazon. I have one on my Gen 2 17 and it works great. Cook Holsters and some other companies make holsters for gen and 2 Glocks that use the Recover Tactical rail.

The grips are "Covert Clutch" off ebay or Amazon, and are my preferred way of adding some grip without messing around with these unique old gen 2 frames.

Best of luck!

20200404_195146.jpg 20200404_195610.jpg 20200404_195204.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top