Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 19 CrossBreed Supertuck holster sought to try on in person

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by skandranon, Jul 23, 2012.

1. skandranon

skandranon Portland, Oregon Member

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if this is the right section or not, but I think it is. I am seeking someone who owns a crossbreed supertuck holster for a Glock 19 that would be willing to meet me anywhere in the Portland area and let me try it on for a moment. I just cannot afford to keep buying holsters that aren't working for me, and I cannot find anyone I know who has this one.

If you are willing to help out, I can meet you where you like, and I wont take up much of your time. Thanks in advance!

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Skandranon I hope you don't mind me expanding your question, I'd like to look one over too.

Do any gunshops in the Portland area carry this holster style?

skandranon and (deleted member) like this.
  3. Allfat

Allfat Marion County Active Member

crossbreed has a money back guarantee I think. If you don't like it, send it back for your money back.

4. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

If you guys are in Vancouver I could arrange for you to try one of the Hybrid IWB holsters that I make and sell.

5. Bigfoot

Could you post a picture? I'd like a holster that will fit a G27 and G23. It would real nice if it could also work for a Kahr PM40 with CT laser on the trigger guard, maybe with replaceable outer thingamajig (technical phrase).

6. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Madras, OR Well-Known Member

Here's one I just finished up for my Springfield Armory XDs.

427447_476591805685533_581854913_n.jpg

7. Bigfoot

PM on the way.

8. Dinged

Dinged Portland, OR Active Member

If you guys still need to look at a Crossbreed, I've got one for a G19, we can meet up at say a Starbucks and grab some coffee while we're at it. Shoot me a PM if you'd like. Good luck fellas.

9. skandranon

Dinged was nice enough to take time to meet me today. Thank you sir! I am going to buy one, super comfortable and brings the g19 in to a nice fit. If anyone else wants to try one on, I will meet up with you after mine arrives.

Thanks for all the answers!

10. skandranon

No, nowhere carries this holster. It is shipped direct from the manufacturer. I was lucky enough to have someone volunteer to meet me and try on their holster. I really like it and I am going to order one ASAP. Once i have it, if anyone wants to try it out, I will meet you and let you do so. Pay it forward! Send me a PM, and I will respond as soon as I get it!

Namaste,

A

11. 97321

97321 Albany Active Member

You should also look for a Comp-Tac Minotaur holster for comparison. I used to carry with one of those, and recommend it highly!