Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 19 3rd gen excellent cond

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by 40calruler, Sep 9, 2012.

1. 40calruler

40calruler Lake Oswego Well-Known Member

View attachment 45118 View attachment 45116 3rd gen Glock 19 with 2 15 round mags and factory box. I traded for this gun and took it to the range tonight and realize I really do not like double action only nor do I like the way the Glock looks in general but I wanted to give it a shot as it was a good offer when I was requesting a 9mm and I know a lot of folks love these.

Gun has trigger work done and is very light and smooth, took me off guard to have such a light trigger on a DA.

Previous owner stippled the frame and after shooting I definately think it gives you a better grip than a lot of guns and is comfy to hold on to as it feels like the gun is velcroed to your hand when you are shooting. Gun is cosmetically in excellent shape with no loss of bluing or scratches and the sights look new. If you are a Glock fan this one is amazing.

I really prefer something with a hammer and a decocker or an SW99 striker fired with decocker. CZs I love. 9mm is what I want although I might consider a nice 40 or a .357 wheelgun. Compact 9mm would be great. If you have a CZ compact this gun is yours. Prefer trade but will sell for 450 obo

2. dunnghia

dunnghia Milwaukie Active Member

Pm'd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.