JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
For sale is a like-new Advantage Arms .22LR conversion kit that comes with 3 extra mags (for a total of 4). I bought it brand new several years ago and it has only been to the range twice with about 100 rounds through it. Here's your chance to be able to get some low cost practice with your Glock G19, G23, G25 or G32. It easily assembles on your frame. It's a sweet little kit and was very reliable for me when I used it. Asking $250 for the whole lot.

Advantage Arms Inc. AACLE19-23 GLOCK 19/23/25/32/38 Gen 1/2/3 ONLY Conversion Kit .22 Long Rifle 10 Rounds Black LE19-23

Advantage Arms is excited to offer their high quality .22 Long rifle conversion kit for the GLOCK series of firearms. This kit allows you to take your factory GLOCK Gen 1/2/3 pistols and safely convert it to shoot .22 Long rifle. This kit requires no permanent modification to the firearm, and it can be installed or uninstalled in a matter of seconds.

Specifications and Features:
  • Advantage Arms .22 LR Conversion Kit LE19-23
  • .22 Long Rifle
  • 10 Rounds
  • GLOCK conversion kit
  • Adjustable rear sight
  • Last round lock open
  • Internal firing pin
  • Matte black finish
  • Quick installation with no modification to host weapon
  • Note: This conversion kit is compatible with a stock GLOCK frame. If you are running an aftermarket trigger, or ghost connector it it can adversely affect the function and reliability of the conversion kit.
Fits:
  • GLOCK Gen 1/2/3 models only
  • GLOCK 19/23/25/32/38

advantage-1.jpg

advantage-2.jpg

advantage-3.jpg

advantage-mags.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA