JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3300
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
GLOCK 17L PORTED GEN 2 WITH TUPPERWARE BOX. "VERY RARE & IN "MINT CONDITION"
COMES WITH ONE FACTORY MAGAZINE, ROD & BRUSH, DOES NOT HAVE THE MANUAL. AS STATED IT IS IN MINT COND WITH VERY LITTLE WARE [I AM THE SECOND OWNER],
ALL NUMBERS MATCHING EXCEPT THE BARREL WHICH IS STAMPED WITH ANOTHER NUMBER BUT HAS FACTORY MARKINGS AS SEEN IN PICTURES, HAVE READ MANY REASONS AND OR OPINIONS ON THE NON-MATCHING BARRELS.

PRICING PER OTHERS THAT HAVE JUST SOLD & OF COURSE THE NON-MATCHING BARREL MARKINGS WHICH I FEEL AND HAVE READ MAKE LITTLE TO NO DIFFERANCE

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Simply put, the OP's Glock is rare because it's in great shape for it's age (Gen 2's have been out of production for years now) and 17L's and 24's were only made in small batches every couple years from Glock. Demand always outpaced supply. Me personally, I wouldn't pay more than a grand for a 17L ported or not. Having said that though, I'm not a Glock collector and I owned a 17L many years ago, so the juice is not worth the squeeze.

As the another member said already, the OP's price is a great price and I would agree.
I'm sure there is someone out there that is looking to add it to their collection and they are going to get a deal on this one! GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.