JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds-
I have a very hard to find Glock 17L that I can't get used to. It shoots like a dream off a rest, but I can't quite get used to the grip angle and want to try something else. This shooter comes from the factory with a 6" barrel, 4.5 lb trigger pull, and extended mag release. I am selling with with both 17 rd clips and all factory goods, plus the following extras:

Novak adjustable night sights (high profile, can be used w/suppressor)- I bought used but they are still very bright
30- rnd magazine (Glock factory)
Possibly a Fobus retention holster (I know it's around here somewhere, but I haven't found it yet)
Sorry- no ammo :-(

The gun has an estimated 600 rounds through it since I bought it about a year ago. It has a dull spot on the slide which may be from the holster (maybe not- very faint), and the sights have slight wear. Otherwise this functions flawlessly if you don't mind the full size Glock grip.

I would trade for:
Glock 19 package+cash
HK, SIG, 1911 or? (I like quality, don't really want mirror finish/safe queen as I will use the gun regularly).
Preference given to 9mm and longslides, I also have a Glock 26 I may put in for the right deal. ***UPDATE: G26 sold. I also have a taurus tcp.***
I am looking for fair deals. I paid $705 for gun, $120 for sights ($175 new?), and $50 for the 30 rd. mag (when you could get it all, of course). I think the holster was $40-50 as well.
IMAG0694.jpg
IMAG0695.jpg
IMAG0696.jpg

IMAG0694.jpg

IMAG0695.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

It depends on the G19 age/condition and what you have to offer. I would guess the gun has a $150 premium new over the 19, the clip was $50 new, and the night sights were $120. So if you have a gen 3 g19 w/nite sights, and I keep the 33 rnd mag, $150? Hopefully that gives you an idea of where I'm coming from.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.