JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Turn your Glock 17 or 34 Gen 4 frame from USPSA Production division into a Carry Optics gun. This is everything you need to turn your standard 17 or 34 into an optics gun, including enough 141.25mm mags to compete.

-Complete upper slide assembly ($300) (includes original case)
-Slide machining (by @gophishhhh) for DeltaPoint ($100); included machining holes in rear sight for access to optic controls
-Cerakote (by HandH Hydrographics) in blue titanium ($80) (finish is in worn condition from honest usage)
-Ameriglo suppressor height sights, black rear with green fiber optic front ($70)
-Tungsten guide rod with adapter ring (Glockstore)($70) (original RSA also included)
-Leupold DeltaPoint, first generation, 7.5moa triangle reticle. This is my favorite optic for competition in that it turns on with movement, not with buttons. The reticle is large for quick acquisition, but has a fine point for precision aiming. I just replaced the 2032 battery with a brand new Duracell and re-Loctited the screws. Included is all of the factory packaging and tools. ($275)

Also included:
-Glock 17Gen4 mags (2) ($50)
-Arredondo +6 mag extensions (2) ($70)
-Magpul 21rd 9mm mags (2) ($40)

This is $1050 worth of value and I will let the set go for $700. No FFL necessary!

Now $650 shipped

IMG_4500.jpg IMG_4510.jpg IMG_4507.jpg IMG_4504.jpg IMG_4508.jpg IMG_4502.jpg IMG_4501.jpg

Last Edited:
Turn your Glock 17 or 34 Gen 4 frame from USPSA Production division into a Carry Optics gun. This is everything you need to turn your standard 17 or 34 into an optics gun, including enough 141.25mm mags to compete.

-Complete upper slide assembly ($300) (includes original case)
-Slide machining (by @gophishhhh) for DeltaPoint ($100); included machining holes in rear sight for access to optic controls
-Cerakote (by HandH Hydrographics) in blue titanium ($80) (finish is in worn condition from honest usage)
-Ameriglo suppressor height sights, black rear with green fiber optic front ($70)
-Tungsten guide rod with adapter ring (Glockstore)($70) (original RSA also included)
-Leupold DeltaPoint, first generation, 7.5moa triangle reticle. This is my favorite optic for competition in that it turns on with movement, not with buttons. The reticle is large for quick acquisition, but has a fine point for precision aiming. I just replaced the 2032 battery with a brand new Duracell and re-Loctited the screws. Included is all of the factory packaging and tools. ($275)

Also included:
-Glock 17Gen4 mags (2) ($50)
-Arredondo +6 mag extensions (2) ($70)
-Magpul 21rd 9mm mags (2) ($40)

This is $1050 worth of value and I will let the set go for $700. No FFL necessary!

View attachment 537887 View attachment 537888 View attachment 537889 View attachment 537890 View attachment 537891 View attachment 537892 View attachment 537893
how much for just the slide and sights? Or just the slide? If possible?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top