JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I moved into a different gun for my USPSA carry optics competition...and then I adopted two kiddos. I just don't need a backup rig. Included here is a G17 and everything you need for USPSA competition in carry optics, the fastest-growing division right now.

$850 for everything below:

Gun:
Glock 17 Gen4 ($525), 3 mags
-Slide machining (by @gophishhhh) for DeltaPoint ($100); included machining holes in rear sight for access to optic controls
-Cerakote (by HandH Hydrographics) in blue titanium ($80)
-Trigger upgrades: Ghost connector, 6lb trigger return spring, Lightning Strike safety plunger, light safety plunger spring ($50)
-Ameriglo suppressor height sights, black rear with green fiber optic front ($70)
-Trigger guard frame relief (work done by me)
-Tungsten guide rod with adapter ring (Glockstore)($70)
-I filled the void in the grip with lead shot and epoxy, making the gun as heavy as absolutely possible for a Glock 17 (work done by me)
-Leupold DeltaPoint, first generation, 7.5moa triangle reticle. This is my favorite optic for competition in that it turns on with movement, not with buttons. The reticle is large for quick acquisition, but has a fine point for precision aiming. I just replaced the 2032 battery with a brand new Duracell and re-Loctited the screws. Included is all of the factory packaging and tools. ($275)
-Arredondo +6 mag extensions (2) ($70)
-Magpul 21rd 9mm mags (2) ($40)

I shot this setup for 2 or 3 seasons with lots of dry-fire practice. The plus is that the trigger is butter-smooth and quite light since it has the "3000-round trigger job". The minus is that the cerakote has some noticeable wear at the muzzle and other use-related spots. I have never dropped this gun, but it has been used as a competition gun as hard as necessary for success.

Competition rig:
-CR Speed Super high-torque belt, black ($50) I think this is a size 36, if I remember correctly. I am a pants size 34.
-Bladetech holster with dropped and offset hanger ($70)
-Arredondo belt holder ($10)
-CR Speed VersaMag pouches (3) ($90)

All of these items represent about $1500 out of pocket to me. Since I got 3 years of use out of them, I will let this entire rig go for cash. It kills me to sell it since it is absolutely de-bugged and never has any failures. It is even perfectly zeroed at 25 yards for my load (125gr, 3.7 Titegroup. 1.125OAL, Federal SPP). This rig worked for me in carry optics since the very start of the division.

You pay for the transfer, but I'll drive to your preferred FFL, within 20 miles of Gresham.

IMG_4390.JPG IMG_4405.JPG IMG_4404.JPG IMG_4403.JPG IMG_4402.JPG IMG_4401.JPG IMG_4400.JPG IMG_4399.JPG IMG_4398.JPG IMG_4397.JPG IMG_4396.JPG IMG_4395.JPG IMG_4391.JPG

Last Edited:
Changed ad to reflect only the slide assembly and mags are now for sale.

EDIT: Nope, just the whole thing. Don't even ask about buying the optic by itself...

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.