JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have aquired a few years back and have even had LEO comment on how the only reason they couldnt tell it from the real deal is that the slide doesn't move nor does the clip extract. The details on everything are perfect, down to serial numbers and other markings. And it does not have a funny red barrel cap. Color is black and would scare the shiZt out of anyone. Ive seen other traing guns that look like blobs and no detail and are rubber or plastic, this entire gun is glock polymer. I just thought i would see if anyone knew anymore about it and might be interested. Let me know on prices, i may have a general idea but let me know. Sorry for not posting a price.

glock, made in austria has serial numbers, and under the barrel metal tag. call it a cast completely of there polyer plastic with every detail on it just like what the production run will look like, no moving parts, or detatch clip. down to where all of the serial numbers are on it and the metal plate under the front of the gun, but i promise, you it cant, wont, or even be wished to shoot, its a pretty cool thing though.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top