JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Evening all,

As the title states, I'm looking to sell my gen 3 Glock 17. I love this gun, but I really want to build a long range precision rig. So this is currently my least used gun, and thus it's on the chopping block.

The Glock is not an ordinary black gun. It is Cerakoted Tungsten Grey and is absolutely beautiful. The finish is perfect and covers the slide completely, inside and out. I'm the original owner, but I am missing the box, as it has not been located after my move to WA. The gun has had ~350-400 rounds through it

Beyond the Cerakote the glock features:

Trijicon lamped 3 dot night sights dated 2011 which will glow brightly for many years
Gripforce beavertail
Glocktriggers The Edge competition trigger (Retains all safeties)
2 17 round Magazines

The gun has been an absolute pleasure and if it doesn't sell in a few days, I'll simply keep it and throw something else up for sale.

If someone local wants to meet up for a FTF sale, it must be within 30 minutes of Lacey, WA. All laws will be followed.

If shipping it, your FFL MUST ACCEPT FROM AN INDIVIDUAL. We will split actual shipping cost or you can send a tag if you think it'll be cheaper.

Asking Price:
$570 obo WITH Edge Trigger and Gripforce Adapter
$470 obo WITHOUT Edge Trigger and Gripforce Adapter

**Active Duty or Retired Military can knock another $20 off my posted price**

The only trade I'm really interested in right now is:
Remington 700 AAC-SD model. (+/- cash in whichever direction is fair. Would love a stock one.)

This will be posted on multiple forums, so I'll be going by time stamps.

Here's a few pictures including the gun with my 2 EXO's and next to my Gen 4 G23 so you can see it's not black.

NW1.JPG
NW2.JPG
NW3.JPG

Had some contact regarding the gun but it is still available! Would love to get it into the hands of someone who would use it more!

Still available! Hoping to get it into the hands of someone who will put it to good use!

Also adding a few more trade options.

Tough crowd. Alright let's drop the price some more.

Will also ship if necessary. We can split shipping. Ffl must accept from individual.

Would love to sell this! Have a new rifle on order! Might just take it to Cabelas and sell it to them or something. o_O And no, I'm not willing to throw in the aftermarket trigger for free, thank you for asking!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.