JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Im meeting him, I will be working in kent next week... its actually only about 2 miles out of my way, and I will have some time to kill...

So its a Win Win situation!

Thanks for the help Sheepdog223!

Well, after waiting where we had planned to meet for 25min with no calls, or messages no show... I guess I was stood up! I'm not very happy about it because I had to drive way out of my way to find the meeting place...

I'm tempted to leave a negitive feedback....

Well, after waiting where we had planned to meet for 25min with no calls, or messages no show... I guess I was stood up! I'm not very happy about it because I had to drive way out of my way to find the meeting place...

I'm tempted to leave a negitive feedback....

I wish more people would leave the appropriate feedback it helps the next guy and even helps the seller to be more responsible.

i live in renton and i am working in auburn on tuesday and wednesday if this is still available i will drive to your work if that works for you. if you are in kent again this week
thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.