JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold! - Thanks for looking.

I'm looking to sell my nearly as-new Glock 17-L, the long slide version. This gun is not ported, but there is a cut-out in the top of the slide, a sort of "window" to lighten it. It is in perfect condition both mechanically and cosmetically, and has less than 200 rounds through it. I'm only selling it because I need to fund something else.

It is, of course, a 9mm, and as it is meant as a target or competition gun it features a factory 3.5# trigger disconnector and lighter springs. It also has the factory adjustable sights. It's a Gen 3, and has all stock factory components. I understand this is no longer a cataloged model, but is still made occasionally and only available sporadically. This gun was purchased in 11/08.

Included with the gun are 2 extra mags (total of four), an Uncle Mikes belt/paddle kydex holster, and the original box, tools, manual etc.

Price is $650. I'm open to reasonable offers.

I am not looking for trades at this time. Please, no trade offers.

Gun is located in Oregon and I would really prefer to do a FTF deal here, but failing that will be open to shipping at buyer's expense.

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Please email any questions (click the button below).

Trying to get some pictures together now. It's a Glock: If you seen one, you know what this one looks like. ;)

Sold! - Thanks for looking.

-- Sam

Last Edited: