JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Hello everyone I have up for trade a Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS. And I'm looking to trade out for an AR chambered in 9mm, a good 45 ACP pistol with threaded barrel for suppressor host, or a PDW in 45 ACP.

NO LONGER HAS RMR NOW HAS HOLOSON 507CX2

Glock17:
1.includes original trigger
2.Apex upgraded trigger
3.Grey ghost threaded gen5 barrel
4.Original glock sights
5.Case goodies and mounting plates also back straps
6.500 rounds total through barrel 115 grain federal.
Just to be up front I'm not looking for anything that takes Endo mags. Also have Glock magazines I can add also have a little bit of cash to work with. Im gonna put a trade value of 850 on this. Thank you for you're time.

20210305_021051.jpg 20210305_020803.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hello everyone I have up for trade a Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS. And I'm looking to trade out for an AR chambered in 9mm, a good 45 ACP pistol with threaded barrel for suppressor host, or a PDW in 45 ACP.

Glock17:
1.RMR IS GONE
2.Apex upgraded trigger
3.Grey ghost threaded gen5 barrel
4.Original glock sights
5.Case goodies and mounting plates also back straps
6.500 rounds total through barrel 115 grain federal.
Just to be up front I'm not looking for anything that takes Endo mags. Also have Glock magazines I can add also have a little bit of cash to work with. Im gonna put a trade value of 1000 on this. Thank you for you're time.

View attachment 837590 View attachment 837591

HEY GUYS NOW HAVE CASH PRICE 800. NO TRIJICON ANYMORE NOW HAS A HOLOSON 507C THAT CAN BE INCLUDED FOR CASH OR TRADE ALSO HAVE A GEN 2 SURPRESSOR READY MICRO RONI IN OD GREEN I CAN ADD FOR THE RIGHT TRADE OR CASH

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.