JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a G17 Gen 5 for sale only, so no trades please. Asking for $475 firm.

Comes with all the basic stuff, 3 mags, lock, and box. It also comes with AmeriGlo CAP hi-viz sights. The front sight is a night sight (rear is not night sight) and you can also charge the sights with your flashlight.

I would like to sell locally, we can meet at A CUT ABOVE pawn, they charge $25 for transfer and BGC. I got a good deal on it when I bought it, it's been carried for a year and a hlaf or so (got it when covid began) and I've probably shot between 200 to 400 rounds through it.... if that. So I am simply passing on a good deal to you. I have several Glocks and I just bought a new toy and I won't really have a need for this awesome G17. And yes, IMO the Gen5 is better but I still love my G17 Gen2.5

g1.jpg g2.jpg g3.jpg g4.jpg

Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Great deal, glws. If I was closer I'd take you up on it but I'm layed up post surgery. Thanks for not gouging folks

I'm deeply confused by the bargaining skills here... I'll take a stab at this.

I'll take the G17, but it's gotta be free+ you pay me $150, and lunch is on you.😁

I'm deeply confused by the bargaining skills here... I'll take a stab at this.

I'll take the G17, but it's gotta be free+ you pay me $150, and lunch is on you.😁
Bro, I'll just drive it to your house and I'll even bring you lunch. I hate to be a DICK Cheyney, some folks don't understand FIRM lol.

Lol, yeah it's an interesting world we live in
General public. You doing what you do for living, you know what I mean. I work downtown in a hospital (hospital security)..... the fluoride heads I have to deal with, both on the patient side and the staff side.. ugh lol.

I have a G17 Gen 5 for sale only, so no trades please. Asking for $475 firm.

Comes with all the basic stuff, 3 mags, lock, and box. It also comes with AmeriGlo CAP hi-viz sights. The front sight is a night sight (rear is not night sight) and you can also charge the sights with your flashlight.

I would like to sell locally, we can meet at A CUT ABOVE pawn, they charge $25 for transfer and BGC. I got a good deal on it when I bought it, it's been carried for a year and a hlaf or so (got it when covid began) and I've probably shot between 200 to 400 rounds through it.... if that. So I am simply passing on a good deal to you. I have several Glocks and I just bought a new toy and I won't really have a need for this awesome G17. And yes, IMO the Gen5 is better but I still love my G17 Gen2.5

View attachment 1019067View attachment 1019068View attachment 1019069View attachment 1019070

Thank you!
WOULD YOU TAKE $400? SERIOUS BUYER THANKS! YOU CAN TEXT OR CALL ME AT 510-213-3315.

I LIVE IN NE PORTLAND!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.