Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 17 Gen2

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jassing, Nov 18, 2010.

1. jassing

jassing Pierce County New Member

I have a Glock 17 (Gen2) that is about 15-20 years old. I am the original owner. It has been my carry gun for most of that time.

I recently shot a Gen 3; and like the grip -- I can upgrade my frame thru Smyrna; but then it's mismatched serial #'s; which (for some reason) bugs me.

It seems there are some folks that really love the Gen2 frame -- so I thought I'd see about a trade (+/- some cash) for your Gen3 G17 for my Gen2 G17.

Mine is stock, except for an extended slide release & TruGlo TFO night sights.
    For real die hard fans, I'll trade off two of my NDF magazines too; so you can really live the glory days!

The pistol functions flawlessly -- it has holster wear, but no dings or scratches. All springs recently replaced -- the exception is the recoil spring -- I had used a lasermax (not included) almost as soon as I could; so the recoil spring is "like new".

-josh

HPIM1475.jpg

HPIM1476.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

Don't you have to put up a price for a wts/wtt ad?

3. jassing

jassing Pierce County New Member

Sorry -- I changed to trade only. I put the sale option just in case someone wants to offer me cash instead of a trade -- close enough so that it's the same (or better) for me than sending my pistol in for the frame trade. But your right; rules are rules; so trade only now.
    Thank you for pointing out the error in my ways.