Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Glock 17 Gen2

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by jassing, Nov 18, 2010.

1. jassing

jassing Pierce County New Member

I have a Glock 17 (Gen2) that is about 15-20 years old. I am the original owner. It has been my carry gun for most of that time.

I recently shot a Gen 3; and like the grip -- I can upgrade my frame thru Smyrna; but then it's mismatched serial #'s; which (for some reason) bugs me.

It seems there are some folks that really love the Gen2 frame -- so I thought I'd see about a trade (+/- some cash) for your Gen3 G17 for my Gen2 G17.

Mine is stock, except for an extended slide release & TruGlo TFO night sights.
    For real die hard fans, I'll trade off two of my NDF magazines too; so you can really live the glory days!

The pistol functions flawlessly -- it has holster wear, but no dings or scratches. All springs recently replaced -- the exception is the recoil spring -- I had used a lasermax (not included) almost as soon as I could; so the recoil spring is "like new".

-josh

HPIM1475.jpg

HPIM1476.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

Don't you have to put up a price for a wts/wtt ad?

3. jassing

jassing Pierce County New Member

Sorry -- I changed to trade only. I put the sale option just in case someone wants to offer me cash instead of a trade -- close enough so that it's the same (or better) for me than sending my pistol in for the frame trade. But your right; rules are rules; so trade only now.
    Thank you for pointing out the error in my ways.