JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I got one today. I have to say, shaving the finger grooves is a plus in my book. It just feels better. The slide finish is definitely darker. I bought the version with the Ameriglo night sites with front orange post. Factory installed option I was surprised to see. I like the flared mag well and since I'm a leftie the ambi slide release is a nice bonus. I usually just rack and go but maybe I'll use it now that it's there. :)

Takedown is the same as all Glocks. The mag followers are orange. The trigger guard has been slightly shaved at the grip to stop "Glock Knuckle". Overall all first impression is I like it. Taking her out the weekend after this coming and will report back on reliability and so forth.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I did notice that upon takedown you do the usual steps but the slide doesn't "slide off". It goes forward about and inch and then lifts off. I don't believe my other Glocks are like this. Or maybe they are and I'm just stupid. :D

I did notice that upon takedown you do the usual steps but the slide doesn't "slide off". It goes forward about and inch and then lifts off. I don't believe my other Glocks are like this. Or maybe they are and I'm just stupid. :D
Mrgunsandgear did a pretty good review on youtube and it sounds like the takedown is different.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top