JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 17 Gen 4 9mm with 3-17 round glock mags (gun is LNIB, no holster wear, no scratches), factory front night sight, normal glock rear sight, as well as all factory glock gear (glock case, additional backstraps, cleaning brush, speed loader, paperwork, spent casing). Pictures should show that the lettering and logos on this gun have the white mod lettering, this was done before I bought the pistol (I am second owner for those wondering). Also will include Blackhawk Serpa holster, yellow glock training barrel, additional front recoil spring, and 50 rounds of Speer Gold Dot GDHP (Disregard the other box of ammo in my pictures, those have been shot). Not willing to seperate items, ammo isn't factored into price.

Cash Price: Will sell for $450 FIRM if you say you'll take it and drive to me
Trade I will consider is Full-size 1911, Ruger 1911 would be ideal, will add cash on my end for right deal
(would like extras such as holster, extra mags if possible) make me an offer, worst I can say is no (Trade value is $550). Need to see ODL and will do bill of sale for my records, can do one for buyer as well. Text 503-440-6271 or PM for offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

image2 (1).JPG image2.JPG image3.JPG image4.JPG Glock 060.JPG

Glock 060.JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

image4.JPG

Last Edited:
Glock 17 Gen 4 with 3-17 round glock mags, factory front night sight (not that bright but still can pick up at night, maybe say 50%), normal glock rear sight, as well as all factory glock gear (glock case, additional backstraps, cleaning brush, speed loader, paperwork). Also will include Blackhawk Serpa holster, yellow glock training barrel, additional front recoil spring, 15 rounds of Speer Lawman TMJ, and 50 rounds of Speer Gold Dot GDHP. Holster, training barrel, additional backstraps, and spare recoil spring not pictured but are included. Not sure if the stock recoil spring is installed or aftermarket, I'm the second owner and didn't clarify with original owner which spring was installed. Just don't shoot pistols all that much anymore. Not willing to seperate items, ammo isn't factored into price.

Price Drop $600 O.B.O. for everything, shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no. Located in Corvallis, OR. Face-to-Face sale, sale will have to be after Thanksgiving if somebody jumps on this quick. I travel to the coast (Astoria) occasionally so if I am travelling I can work something out for a buyer in terms of meeting along I-5 between Corvallis and Astoria. Need to see ODL and will do bill of sale for my records, can do one for buyer as well. Text 503-440-6271 or PM for offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 114832
I've got a S&W M&P 45c with three mags one OWB Blackhawk holster one custom kydex IWB holster one desanti ankle holster and a mag holster. I would trade straight across. If your interested. If you are my email is [email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.