JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade Glock 17 with aftermarket threaded barrel (wolf) fde for similar glock 21... must be gen 4. PREFER fde but willing to get tb instead. Looking to consolidate calibers. OR glock 41 bone stock glock.
Have tupperware, original barrel, threaded barrel, tb protector, 3.5 trigger connector, 3 mags, 40 rds of pd, probably 150 rds of cheap plinking. No gen 2 or 3. Must be gen 4 cause my hands are smaller. Not in hurry to get rid of it, just looking for the right deal.

Looking to trade xds 45 4" tfo sights, custom cere cote slide and trigger job for same glock 36. Prefer fde but fine with black.
Pm if interested.
From Eugene....
I will send pics when interest comes in...

image.jpeg
Looking to trade Glock 17 with aftermarket threaded barrel (wolf) fde for similar glock 21... must be gen 4. PREFER fde but willing to get tb instead. Looking to consolidate calibers. OR glock 41 bone stock glock.
Have tupperware, original barrel, threaded barrel, tb protector, 3.5 trigger connector, 3 mags, 40 rds of pd, probably 150 rds of cheap plinking. No gen 2 or 3. Must be gen 4 cause my hands are smaller. Not in hurry to get rid of it, just looking for the right deal.

Looking to trade xds 45 4" tfo sights, custom cere cote slide and trigger job for same glock 36. Prefer fde but fine with black.
Pm if interested.
From Eugene....
I will send pics when interest comes in...
You wouldn't by chance be interested in trading for a FDE Gen 4 G19, with tritium night sights and 5 mags and a molded leather IWB holster? I love this gun, bought it last fall, about a year ago, sort of wish I'd gotten a G17

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.