JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have the ultimate trigger connector from Ghost, attempted to install it three times. Every time I did the trigger would not break/release the striker. I have tried to bend the main body of the connector to be tighter to the trigger mechanism housing. Is there something I am missing?

I have the ultimate trigger connector from Ghost, attempted to install it three times. Every time I did the trigger would not break/release the striker. I have tried to bend the main body of the connector to be tighter to the trigger mechanism housing. Is there something I am missing?

I hope you did not bend the connector. Did you put the trigger spring back in the correct way? Try putting the old one in and try it. Let us know if it works or not. Pic's would be nice, may help. You can contact me and maybe I can help. :)

Tony, Portland, Oregon Area
[email protected]
carrier531 "Skype Video Call

I just installed the connector. IO have reinstalled the factory connector bar and the glock functions just fine.

Do you have Skype? A mic and Camera with your computer? If so You can show me the Guns and Part on Skype and we can get it working for you. May have to fit the Parts to the gun. or maybe the part may have something wrong with it. Email me with your number and I will call you.. [email protected]

Right now I plan on calling Ghost tomorrow to see what they have to say. I can say when I install the connector it is not sitting flush against the trigger housing at all. It does slope outwards going towards the rear of the glock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top