JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have an OD Green Glock Gen 3 model 17, bought new. I have a bunch of accessories that are going to go with it and I guess I will just list out what I have....

Glock 17 [with original box and papers, cleaning rod, two 17rd mags] (about 1500 rds through the factory barrel, about 2300rds fired through it so far)

(2) additional factory 17rd mags
(2) Factory 33rd mags

LWD threaded barrel [blind marked and black oxided] Aprox 800rds fired through it
Houge Rubber grip

Blackhawk CQC Holster [paddle and belt]
Galco Jack-*** Rig [holster and two mag pouch] Brown
Galco Jack-*** 4 mag holster, black

And lots of ammo:

650 rds - Federal [American eagle] 115gr FMJ
200 rds - Remington 115gr FMJ
250 rds - Remington 124gr FMJ
13 rds (I might have more in one of my carry mags but I will update this later) Hydra shock hollow points
37 rds - Hornady Defensive carry FTX
30 rds - Remington +P
46 rds - Speer Gold Dot 147gr GDHP
plus other misc rounds and some snap caps.

So that is what I have up for sale. I would like to sell this off as a lot for $1200, not really willing to sell things off separately. I will have more pics up in a day or so, but feel free to call me at 360 901 1129 for more info. FTF and will only sell to a person with a CPL, Thanks.

Image0041.jpg

Image0042.jpg

If I decide to I will let you know, but I am pretty firm on selling the pistol as a package, thanks. But I wam willing to sell the ammunition separate from the pistol and accessories if anyone is interested. Had a couple of inquires but nothing solid yet. Thanks everyone.
-Al

I just sold off 100 Rds of the Remington 115 gr FMJ's, but I am going to ask for $300 for the rest of the ammo. Give me a call if you are interested, Thanks.
-AL

Sorry I meant to list $300 not 350 for the rest of the ammo...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.