JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Washougal
State
Washington
I'm selling a custom Glock 17 Gen 3 with a RMR cut slide, front serrations, Freya Magwel and a Factory Barrel. Its a Roland Special 17, just add your flavor of RMR. Comes with blacked Ameriglo Supressor sights. The Frame started life as gen 3 g34 so it has the upgraded trigger, magazine release and slide catch. The slide is a Brownells RMR slide with front and top serrations. It has a Roland Special Correct Freya Magwel, the finger grooves removed and a carry stipple. I just have too many custom glocks and need to space for some other projects. The frame has 750 rounds on it and the slide has never been shot. It comes with one Magpul g17 mag and Glock Case. Not interested in any trades. I'd like $425 with the buyer covering Fees. I'm in the Camas Area. Buyer covers transfer fee.

0-1.jpg 0-2.jpg 0-3.jpg 0-4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top