JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 17 Gen 3 in original box with all original stuff including papers, mags, mag loader, cleaning brush, etc. Also included is a Tagua leather holster. Very nice shape, never been carried. I have not put 100 rounds through it, the previous owner I think was the original owner and said he only put a few hundred through it. $450 cash, located in Southwest Portland, buyer pays transfer fees and I am willing to meet at the FFL of your choice within a 15-20 min drive of me.

IMG_2828.JPG

Adding an extra non-Glock brand 17rd magazine, grip plug, and two magazine extensions with it. Price is firm.

Thanks but I've already turned down $400 many times. I already bought what I was selling this one to fund so I sort of forgot I even still had it posted. Included is the original case, paper work, two factory mags and lock, and mag loader. Additionally I am including the holster pictured, a non-Glock brand magazine, two magazine extensions, and a grip plug. Thanks for the interest.

Would you like to trade? I have a brand new never shot savage model 111 7mm rem mag. I bought it this year and I upgraded the scope mounts, but never shot it. I got to busy. here is a link if you want to read a bout it.Savage Arms

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.