Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 17 gen 1 armorer upgrades?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by CleverName, Feb 9, 2012.

1. CleverName

CleverName Southern Oregon Active Member

Hello. I have a gen 1 glock 17 that I got in a trade from a member on this site. Awesome gun! It still has the original 2 piece guide rod and black disconnector, leading me to believe it has never had any of the several factory upgrades available over the years. I believe there is also a firing pin upgrade available. Does anyone know of a Glock armorer in the Southern Oregon area who can perform these upgrades? I would rather not ship it to Glock if I can avoid it. Thanks.

2. NoviceSquared

NoviceSquared portland Member

Check here.

Dealer Locator | GLOCK USA

From what I hear most glock dealers have glock certified armorers on-site or at least they can point you at one.

Or you can sell it to me! :D

3. CleverName

CleverName Southern Oregon Active Member

Ha! Sorry dude, but this ones a keeper. Thanks for the link. After looking through the glock armorers manual, I determined that the gun has had the firing pin, extractor, and trigger bar upgraded, but the connector and the non captured guide rod were not. Very strange. Its all upgraded now and shooting well.