JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just like the title states. I want to trade Green CASH yup Pre Obama Cash get it before he puts his face on it and the Union rises up and takes out beloved USA Back.
Thus why I need a GLOCK 17 Gen 3 or 4 new condition. ASAP.
Please don't PM me saying you have a used G-17 for $750. I will tell you where to go just like most of us on NWFA that have been member for more than 3 months. We know the prices and what we want.

Thanks Donovan.

Oh ya and I sold me Sons Sig P226 and he's going to be Pi$$ed at me so need the Glock B4 he finds out and I hope he can't tell LOL.

Hoo Ya America

So you stole someone's gun to buy another? Isn't that illegal?
Or are you buying it for him? Which I would think would also be illegal?

In these times I would be real careful what is posted. The gubment will use any excuse to take what they want.

If you've been a member so long, how come you don't know what section to post this in?

Well skippy I do you DB. It was kind of a joke trading $$$$ for a Glock 17.

Do you have a Glock 17 NO ok then why talk out of you A$$
Let me guess out of your 556 posts 500 of them are well thought out thoughts like what you posted on mine!!

Uh, ur supposed to close ur own ad. And the title states ur trading a glock for cash. U should always state what u have to trade first.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.