Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR Glock 17 EXO & Beretta Vertec 92FS

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by AR_PSYCHO, Mar 19, 2016.

1. AR_PSYCHO

AR_PSYCHO Beaverton Active Member

Hello all,

Well it's official, my offer on a house was finally accepted!!! Thank goodness. I have the ability to pull out money against my 401k to cover all the costs of closing, but I would prefer not to do that for obvious reasons. I emptied out both safes yesterday and made some really hard decisions. I am liquidating off over half of my collection. The ones I am keeping have either sentimental value, or I simply don't believe I could reacquire another one later down the road. I'm holding off posting a few since there is interest locally, but if they fall through I will add more listings later.

Sorry no trades on any of these. Since mortgage companies require a paper trail, I will need a bill of sale for every firearm. Transfers & BGC fees are on you. Stupid Prozanski.

1.) Glock 17 9mm EXO NiB 2-tone. I purchased this Glock for 3-gun competition. I have a Glock 19 I can still use for 3-gun, which is why this is up for grabs. I installed Trijicon/Heine night sights with a thinner front sight blade for better accuracy, Zevtech extended mag release (I'll include the orginal if I can find it), extended slide catch, Rock your Glock trigger pack (not installed) and 2 factory 17rd mags and tupperware. $700 OBRO

DSCN0061_zpswbnvwldv.jpg
    DSCN0062_zpswf6qytzc.jpg
    http://s835.photobucket.com/user/AR_PSYCHO/media/DSCN0060_zpsvbhyloev.jpg.html] DSCN0060_zpsvbhyloev.jpg [/URL]

2.) Beretta 92FS Vertec 9mm. Can't afford an M9A3, buy mine vertec instead. Has Trijicon night sights and installed D-spring. Included is a steel trigger trigger spring kit from Beretta, along with original sear spring. Comes with 2 factory 15rd mags. I purchased as an upgrade for my first handgun, an M9, which I cannot separate from, so this one is up for grabs. $600 OBRO

DSCN0063_zpsobfyk1fh.jpg
    DSCN0065_zpsislgvrue.jpg
    http://s835.photobucket.com/user/AR_PSYCHO/media/DSCN0064_zpsokfomxxg.jpg.html] DSCN0064_zpsokfomxxg.jpg [/URL]

Thanks for looking.

Shane
    503-209-8761

2. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Very nice beretta, good luck with sale

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

That is a very nice Beretta. It has a lot of the upgrades of the M9A3 but is a hck of a lot cheaper. Also, it doesn't look like someone rubbed it down with a dirty diaper.

eightyeight mag and IheartSig like this.
  4. Trapp

Trapp Portland New Member

Love both. Wow, sucks you have to sell these and clearly you know the right options.

5. asdrynan

asdrynan Vancouver,WA Member

I would be interested in the Beretta 92 for $500 if you can bring it over to Vancouver to do the transfer