JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Complete Glock 17 System for Competition, Range, Tactical Class and Concealed Carry!

Are you looking to start a G17 build to meet your three-gun, tactical class and concealed carry needs? Look no further. This baby is a shooter and is very accurate and reliable.

This set-up has been meticulously put together and represents many high-value upgrades to the pistol and high-end carriage systems. Total retail value of all items is $2,207. All items shown are for sale as a single 'lot'. I do not intend to sell-off any of the items shown individually.

Details:

· Gen 4 Glock 17 'Blue Label' Pistol with box.
· Redback One (RB1) Sights with tiny tijicon dot on front sight
· Custom Stippling and Color-Job
· Extended Slide Release
· Extended Magazine Release
· Grip Force Adapter Beavertail
· Complete Zev Technology Deluxe Fulcrum Trigger and internal parts/spring kit (the full $250 kit).
· Complete Original Trigger and Parts
· Wilson Combat Stainless Steel Match Barrel (450 rounds through it)
· Original Barrel (unknown round count)
· 8 Magazines with Taran Tactical +3 Basepads
· 1 Magazine with Zev Tech +5 Basepad
· 2 ETS Clear Magazines – standard capacity
· 2 G-Code Paddle Glock Mag Pouches
· 2 Blade Tech Tek-Loc Glock Magazine Pouches
· Safariland Drop-Leg Rig for G17 and Surefire X300/X300U (has long drop vertical attachment and belt loop attachment up to 2" belt).
· 1 Bravo Concealment Glock Mag Pouch (1.5" belt loop)
· 1 Bravo Concealment Glock Mag Pouch (with inside the belt clip)
· Raven Concealment Vanguard 2 Holster (attaches to trigger guard).

Asking $1,300 Cash for the entire package. Reasonable offers considered.

(I will cover cost of transfer and background check at Portland-area gun store)

G17 Package Full View.jpg Slide Back.jpg Front Sight.jpg Rear Sight.jpg Trigger Stippliing Detail.jpg Grip Force Detail.jpg

That's a competition only trigger kit
The Fulcrum kit on this pistol is completely adjustable and can, therefore, be tuned to any need - competition, carry or tactical. Currently, it is in a carry set-up recommended by Zev and thread locked. It has some pre-travel, around a 5lbs pull and a medium distance to reset. The statement that this kit is competition only is inaccurate.

Apologies for the delayed response. I parted this kit out and sold the pistol and holster but have the extra G17 Magazines with Taran Tactical base-pads. I will make you a great deal on these if you want them! Let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.