JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought I'd pass on an FYI. The gen 5 trigger really does feel smoother and crisper. All the other upgrades didn't impress me enough to feel warm and fuzzy about the higher price tag. But you may feel differently. The new trigger will swing a lot of buying decisions, I think. The Gen 4's are at $539 and the Gen 5's at $599. Great group of employees there as well.

I've had my Gen5 for about a month, got it for $569 at a LGS in Hillsboro. I do like the trigger and the lack of finger grooves.

I'll keep my G19 Gen 2, just cuz I'm an old skool kinda guy...

Besides, with its decrepit Mepro's at less than half life, I can still snuff out a dinner candle at 30 paces and never damage the candle...

Or at least I could a couple of years ago :eek:

The Glock 17 Gen 5 is a great gun. You can get them at Northwest Armory or Fisherman's Marine for $559. That's without Night Sights, but you can find sights cheaper online and install yourself. I agree that the trigger feels a lot smoother than previous models.

I think every Glock has its own personality. My absolute favorite Glock trigger is my Gen 4 19 with dot connector. It has a very definitive wall and clean break. I have a variety of other Glocks from Gen 1 to Gen 5 in all flavors of connectors, and they are all a little different. My Gen 5 trigger is a decent offering and my worst trigger is on a non dot connector Gen 4.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top