Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Glock 10 round magazines

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Dusky, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Dusky

Dusky Eugene Member

A couple of weeks ago decided to pick up some Glock 21 magazines ordered 6. While placing the order thought what the heck why not buy a couple more for my Glock 17. Somehow I ordered 10 rounders by mistake. Well the magazines got here glad I got 6 new Glock 21 magazines but the 10 shot 17 mags really suck. Thought what the heck I would try the 10 rounders out. But when I tried to load one I could only get 8 rounds in the piece of junk and it took all the force I could muster to do that. On the other hand the new 13 round 21 magazines loaded 13 no problem. What the heck Glock 10 shot magazines that only hold 8 rounds. Are all the 10 shot Glock magazines difficult to load?

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Every Glock branded 10 round magazine I have ever handled loaded all ten rounds easily.

3. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Why didn't you send them back for an exchange? And yes Glock magazines have very stiff springs.

Do you have Uplula magazine loader? If not, it's a great investment. Because those factory magazine loaders suck.

p_100003052_1.jpg

4. Dusky

Dusky Eugene Member

I will send them back. But there are no magazines available to exchange . They are out of stock.