JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple of weeks ago decided to pick up some Glock 21 magazines ordered 6. While placing the order thought what the heck why not buy a couple more for my Glock 17. Somehow I ordered 10 rounders by mistake. Well the magazines got here glad I got 6 new Glock 21 magazines but the 10 shot 17 mags really suck. Thought what the heck I would try the 10 rounders out. But when I tried to load one I could only get 8 rounds in the piece of junk and it took all the force I could muster to do that. On the other hand the new 13 round 21 magazines loaded 13 no problem. What the heck Glock 10 shot magazines that only hold 8 rounds. Are all the 10 shot Glock magazines difficult to load?

Why didn't you send them back for an exchange? And yes Glock magazines have very stiff springs.

Do you have Uplula magazine loader? If not, it's a great investment. Because those factory magazine loaders suck.

p_100003052_1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top