Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 10 round magazines

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Dusky, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Dusky

Dusky Eugene Member

A couple of weeks ago decided to pick up some Glock 21 magazines ordered 6. While placing the order thought what the heck why not buy a couple more for my Glock 17. Somehow I ordered 10 rounders by mistake. Well the magazines got here glad I got 6 new Glock 21 magazines but the 10 shot 17 mags really suck. Thought what the heck I would try the 10 rounders out. But when I tried to load one I could only get 8 rounds in the piece of junk and it took all the force I could muster to do that. On the other hand the new 13 round 21 magazines loaded 13 no problem. What the heck Glock 10 shot magazines that only hold 8 rounds. Are all the 10 shot Glock magazines difficult to load?

2. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Every Glock branded 10 round magazine I have ever handled loaded all ten rounds easily.

3. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

Why didn't you send them back for an exchange? And yes Glock magazines have very stiff springs.

Do you have Uplula magazine loader? If not, it's a great investment. Because those factory magazine loaders suck.

p_100003052_1.jpg

4. Dusky

Dusky Eugene Member

I will send them back. But there are no magazines available to exchange . They are out of stock.