Buster Beaver Cerakote
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Global whatever

3MTA3

Reactions
SO what that have to do with Global Warming ????? ( Climate Change )

Just cause there is snow doesn't mean anything.
When you boil it down, anything "bad" is considered the fault of man. To stop new/more "bad" things or to mitigate any current "bad" thing all we have to do is place control and restrictions on mankind. Now, this does not apply to me personally, just to all you unwashed masses...

Reactions
SO what that have to do with Global Warming ????? ( Climate Change )

Just cause there is snow doesn't mean anything.
Global Warming™ = more snow.

800-Pound Runaway Snowball Slams Into College Dorm, Knocks In Wall

Two math majors at Reed College lost control of a massive snowball that rolled into a dorm, knocking in part of a bedroom wall.

No one was injured.

The students began making the snowball last week during a rare snowstorm in Portland, Ore.

Nobody weighed the object, but college spokesman Kevin Myers says it was estimated to weigh 800 pounds or more.

The students responsible for the runaway snowball reported the incident and have not been disciplined. Myers says they didn’t intend to cause damage and feel awful about what happened.

A maintenance manager told Reed Magazine it will cost several thousand dollars to repair the building.
Snowballs can be dangerous and should be banned immediately.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online