JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yah, same as @Joe13. No problems.

Also see the thread I started in the "deals" section to see how others experience with them may have been. Note, unfortunately deals are gone...

I've bought some mags, some AK ammunition & a bit of Australian F1 ball (there version of M855/SS109 to try). All since starting that thread. Over a few different orders, received all fine.

I have bought ammo and a couple of trinkets (pic rail covers) from them.

The ADI BOGO offers for the ammo. Bought about $500 worth, then another $800 worth. It took over a week for the ammo to arrive, but that is normal even in less chaotic times. The ammo was in a regular cardboard box - the first time the box was not in good shape, but the 20 round ammo boxes inside were ok. Second time, the same box, in a little better shape, inner boxes ok again.

My only complaint was that the first time they requested I send them a photo of my ID to not require a signature on delivery - I assume it was due to ammo, not the $ amount, but it could be the other way around. The second time they did not ask and I had to stick around home - twice (FedEx delayed the shipment) - to "sign" for the ammo. I never had to do that with any other ammo seller.

But the price was right and the ammo was as described on their site.

I ordered some ammo a few months ago and they promptly marked as shipped. Two day later they cancelled, a week later it showed up, lol. I also bought some mags from them with no issues. Just don't expect to be able to talk to anyone if needed, email or phone.

I ordered some ammo a few months ago and they promptly marked as shipped. Two day later they cancelled, a week later it showed up, lol. I also bought some mags from them with no issues. Just don't expect to be able to talk to anyone if needed, email or phone.

I think some of the shipping confusion is due to their use of FedEx.

This last order I bought some rail covers for $2 each (unfortunately they had a limit on how many) in addition to the ammo. The whole order was $800+. The rail covers showed up by themselves, but I was expecting the ammo to come with them. So I asked them (via their online chat) and they sent an email saying that the ammo was coming in a separate shipment and it did, but FedEx was not good about updating the status of that shipment.

They shipped quick.
The FedEx signing thing was different, but all good.
I just got my second order in 2 weeks from them.

Funny thing - The day this arrived, like the same 5 minute span - 2 ups drivers and this FedEx guy all show up with, 'heavy boxes' at my door. :)

A++ from me.

They are the US importer for Stribog guns (and perhaps all grand power pistols I'm not sure on that). Legit place. Their manager has been very active on AR15.com forum giving updates on what's coming and when etc re Stribog USA guns and has been responsive to forum member's requests which is pretty rare.

I've used them 5 or 6 times now.
They're 100% legit, but slow. I'm guessing because they don't have a lot of staff.
Have ordered a K of 9x19 Belom ammunition, a Stribog Sp9a3, a Grand Power LP-380, and just today, the compact version of the same pistol, the CP-380.
$12.95 shipping regardless of what you order, whether it's a crate of guns, a pallet of ammo, or a pair of ear plugs; $12.95. I like that.
But every time I buy a firearm and have it shipped to my ffl, they'll ship everything on my order to them. Oh well, no big deal.
Their slowness bugs me, the confirmation email comes right away, then the next day I'll get one saying: "awaiting fulfillment". Then 10 days to 2 weeks later the order will ship.
I'll still use them again. They have great deals on some unusual guns that no one besides G.O. imports. They also have great deals occasionally on magazines and ammunition by the case too.

What, you can't do it yourself?
1705721385317.png

Close enough

GO is good to go. They even warrantied a bunch of first gen Stribog mags for me they just sent me new ones in the mail after I sent pictures via email. They seem like good people that stand behind the grand power line they import. Just my 2 cents

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top