JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
None of y'all have mentioned the acid rain scourge killing everything... I am SORELY disappointed. o_O

LOL! :s0112:

Eat, drink, be merry, for tomorrow we die. (And my scribal insertion to the aforementioned "(teehee) Get down, get funky.")

Seriously, there are some, few really, things I'm concerned about. This crap isn't one of them.

My big takeaway from the abstract is the following sentence:
This trend is anticipated to continue in the next six centuries that can lead to a further natural increase of the terrestrial temperature by more than 2.5 °C by 2600.
Man may have a teensy weensy little contribution to the overall temperature of the earth. However, it ain't dukey compared to the effect of the sun.

Smog reduction, cleaner air, less particulates in the air, less air traffic. More surface heating from the Sun, more warming.. remember the 80s and the 90s when the "growing" Ozone Hole was gonna envelope the globe by now and cause the surface of Earth to look like Mars in the 2050s? Funny how that hasn't happened :rolleyes:

Computer simultions aren't evidence, but just the same...

GSM-and-Sunspots.png

Last Edited:
The earth cools, no wait, it warms or OK, I dunno, but I pray to it's graven image cuz I'm a long haired, commie, who demands you give me stuff right now as I pray for sun spots and Neptune...whadda ya mean I'm nuts?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top