JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
well it advertised listed as a 100% guarntee..... waiting for my $ back for 2 weeks. Stated he was sending out a money order to me and others last WEd. still nothing, no one at their shop. Not answering any of the phone numbers..

buy at your own risk, dangerous ammo, lied about the ammo, non consistent charges, and keeping our money

Yeah. Sgn did a group buy and they all got screwed. Bad loads bent lips gouges in the case inconsitant powder loads and bullet setback. If you know anything about reloading you should know that large bullet setback and a dented case will up the pressure immensely. Buy at your own risk.
Oh and there are still a bunch of people waiting for their refunds. That. 20 cents a round you save wont be alot when you gun goes boom.

Matt

I agree with everything that's been said, I just haven't been able to find any of those issues with the rounds I bought... I bought 5000 rounds and freaked out a bit after what was posted so I went through all of what I bought... There are dented cases, but I found no cracked or folded case lips, I mic'd at least fifty rounds pulled at random from all 5 case lots and all were dead on and I pulled 20 bullets and checked powder loads all which were perfect... I then went and fired 200 rounds just to see what it was like... All loaded and fired flawless... If I thought there was something wrong with it I wouldn't offer to buy more... My feeling is most of the bad feelings are over people thought they were getting new factory ammo and got tarnished cases with a few dings... I can understand why folks would be upset over that Maybe my lot was not like the rest but I am happy to have got what I did. For plinking I'd rather not have to spend $.40/rd... I wouldn't bet my life on this ammo but after checking it out for myself I don't have any concerns over shooting it...

I almost bought from them and consider myself lucky that I did not. These round we advertised as NEW and not reloads, if memory serves me correctly. Maybe they can claim that if they are using pulled down components, but without disclosure that is pretty unethical.

feel lucky, I paid for 4 cases. I did not receive any ammo. Dave told me he was sending a money order the next day or that very day and I have not received my money back. This was from the buy that stated 100% satidfaction guranteed

Well finally after growing tired of the "check is in the mail" for months I took off of work and drove down there. I finally got my refund. Still there are others waiting. This has been a total shiat show

Not to make a defense of the guy who clearly burned a lot of people... but you can buy brand new brass and bullets from ATK's lake city operation (same stuff they use to load M855 for the military), and then load it with the same powder ATK uses which can be purchased from hodgdon, western, or alliant powder. At 60K rounds, that's about 5-6 drums of powder so he could be buying direct. At that point the ammo is "new". But if it's assembled from pulled down components that's not new...

If you guys are seeing case splits... that should not happen with new, or even reload brass, 223 doesn't start to split until it's been reloaded 5+ times, at which point it should be scrapped...

I hate seeing people get burned on group buys. Especially if it's because the vendor sold them crap that they advertised as gold..

cool, but not what he was doing, bullets where all pulled, brass was not new, etc.
maybe you should inform him.
deceit and lies, lots of them. We just want people to be aware. It took months to get my money back and a lot of work.

We didn't screw up the group-buy, other idiots on the forum did! No one got burned - everyone got ammo, or their money back. If you think you or someone else din't email me, don't call - [email protected]. Our website may have not been very good before, but you might want to check it now at Global Arms and Ammunition. Anyone that says we are deceitful needs to learn how to read and learn about ammunition before opening their big mouth! We have NEVER sold anything but new components. Pulled components - yes, but new and never been fired. Once (or more) fired - no, never! Learn the difference before you spew bs from your mouth and make a fool of yourself. Incidentally, where is Nathan Jones and some of these other bubblegums these days? We are still here with guns and ammo, where are you all? Thanks to everyone who has supported us, everyone that doesn't know what they are talking about can go to hell! David Carl Williams, Global Arms & Ammutnion

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top