JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to sell for another purchase. Glenfield Model 20 Bolt Action .22 with (2) 7 rnd magazines. Stamped for .22 S-L-LR. Was supposed to be a project gun for my son for when he was old enough to learn to shoot so a little rough(He's only 1 1/2 so I have plenty of time to get another one). I have shot hundreds of rounds through this gun no problem. Front and rear sights were removed w/ scratches to metal and slight oxidization to the barrel. Minor wear on stock but otherwise in good shape. Deal includes gun, (2) 7 round mags, 2 sets of scope rings & 150+ rounds of .22. Great gun for the kids!!! Get them an early(late) christmas present! Need gone to get XDm...make offers! Found 3x9 Bushnell Scope that will be included

IMG_2019.jpg
IMG_2022.jpg
IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2024.jpg
IMG_2025.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2042.jpg

I have one of these, it was the fist gun I ever shot. My Dad bought it brand new in 1975 for $60.00. I bought it from my Dad ( HAD TO HAVE IT) Great shooter I have Killd a lot of critters with it. If you didn't live so far away I would now have two. Good luck with the sale, well worth the $100.00.