JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Marlin
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nice Glenfield/Marlin Model 60 with 'JM' stamped barrel. Serial number indicates it was built in 1978. Very good user condition considering it's age, but does have a few imperfections here/there. No rust that I can tell. I bought and installed Tech Sights ($70) when I got the rifle, as the original iron sights don't work well with my old eyes (I'll include the original front sight). I'm no crack shot, but could hold about 2" group at around 75 yards, which is great for me with a .22 off a crappy wood rest. This version has the longer magazine tube that I believe holds 18 rounds. The scope is a period correct, made in Japan, 4x unit that is not half bad. The trigger is about what you'd expect from a 1970s rifle.

$250 cash, or might trade for other firearms. Send me what you've got sitting around not getting used.

marlin7.jpeg marlin1.jpeg marlin6.jpeg marlin5.jpeg marlin8.jpeg marlin4.jpeg marlin3.jpeg marlin.jpeg marlin9.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.