JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The simple solution which has been in use for MANY decades is to place a strip of tape across the upper edge of the mask to seal it too your face and the bridge of your nose. It's a 'surgical solution'. But do use a medical tape that will not create other issues e.g. allergic reaction.
Silly me, I thought I was being helpful!

Last Edited:
The best solution has already been posted, that is a properly fitted mask. Tape can help too, but is not needed if the mask fits properly. Masks and glasses have been used together for years in the medical field and other industries and this is how the problem is solved.

If you are using a mask that does not seal well across the bridge of your nose try pulling the mask up very high ... just below your eye level. Then place your glasses nose pads over the mask near where they would normally sit on your face, or a bit higher. This can work well many times.

Please don't wear the mask just covering your mouth with your nose popping out over the top. This drastically reduces the effectiveness of the mask.

I hope this helps.

My wife and I use these

wiperglasses.jpg

Last Edited:
1. Stop breathing.
or
2. Get a snorkel.

lol

Seriously though, I work in a hospital and we have to wear masks. I'll leave my opinion out of this for now. But my Glasses are constantly fogging up. This is all China's fault lol.

Good luck finding a solution to your problem.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top