JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
mine is looking for he spring/ screw that went sailing away for some reason

I tore the carpet out of my office (where I have my hobby workbench) and replaced it with particle board painted with 4 coats of Urethane floor paint in lt gray. Man does it make finding bubblegum easier. And spilling super glue does not make a carpet rock to trip over LOL

Carpet rock! Ha Ha!
I tore the carpet out of my office (where I have my hobby workbench) and replaced it with particle board painted with 4 coats of Urethane floor paint in lt gray. Man does it make finding bubblegum easier. And spilling super glue does not make a carpet rock to trip over LOL

I cant tell you how many times my 30" magnet roller has saved my butt looking for those pesky little springs.. particularly since I tend to tinker with my guns at my coffee table in a room with dark carpet.

Is it just me or is waiting 24 hours for the epoxy to setup when bedding an action about the most mind numbing nerve racking time in a rifle project?

I find that waiting for my order to be shipped from Numrich Gun Parts is the worst.
First they wait a couple of days to inform you that your order has been completed and is ready for shipping, then they place it on the slowest delivery truck available.
The only saving grace is that they had vintage parts at all, and they offer free shipping to boot.

I cant tell you how many times my 30" magnet roller has saved my butt looking for those pesky little springs.. particularly since I tend to tinker with my guns at my coffee table in a room with dark carpet.

Now if they'd only make a magnet that would pick up a dropped primer. My vacuum finds them real easy but the "Pop" scares the stuffin's out of my wife:cool:

The secret with Numrich is order you parts Sunday, receive order shipment by Tuesday, and receive parts Friday or Saturday!
And the only way to get free shipping is on Wed via FB and thats when they get flooded with orders and your parts then get sent via barge, cuz you didnt want to pay for shipping...lol:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top