JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to the Forum today. Was looking up Kesselring's when I found this site. I travel to Firearms shops from Lacey, Enumclaw, Sequim/Port Angeles, Bellingham over to Wenatchee and everywhere in between. Only been to a couple in Seattle proper, but lots of them in the outlying towns. There are a lot of shops out here if you don't mind traveling a bit. Cannot always find everything on the market, but I can only think of one handgun I couldn't locate anywhere in the area. Finally found it a few months after I bought something similar by the same Manufacturer. It was a Browning Buckmark Bullseye in Stainless Steel with the 7.25 inch barrel I wanted. Ended up buying the 7.25 barreled Buckmark Hunter instead. Still a great gun, just not as sharp looking. Came with a Weaver rail and I put a Green Dot Reticle on it, very sharp. I target shoot about 40 times a year indoors and a half dozen times outdoors on the Peninsula. I wish I had taken up this Sport/Hobby about 30 years ago! I truly enjoy shooting and talking with younger folks about firearms; even with the limited knowledge I have compared to some of the folks I have met in the past few years. Never owned a firearm till 3 years ago. Used to shoot pellet pistols and pump pellet rifles in addition to .22LR Remington up in Wisconsin as a youngster. Was away from shooting for over 35 years. Glad to be back and part of the Great Pacific Northwest.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top