JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like an amazing forum with a lot of people in my neck of the woods!! Love that there's threads on so many topics, gun sales, events, etc.
New to this forum, but not to guns. Love shooting anything, and collecting them as well. And just recently attempting my first crack at reloading. Just bought a Dillon XL750 and loaded up 600 rounds of 9mm to try out in my CZ Shadow 2
Sorry, getting off track here. Lol!! Just want to say hello to all of you from Southwest Washington

Seems like an amazing forum with a lot of people in my neck of the woods!! Love that there's threads on so many topics, gun sales, events, etc.
New to this forum, but not to guns. Love shooting anything, and collecting them as well. And just recently attempting my first crack at reloading. Just bought a Dillon XL750 and loaded up 600 rounds of 9mm to try out in my CZ Shadow 2
Sorry, getting off track here. Lol!! Just want to say hello to all of you from Southwest Washington
It IS pretty amazing! Welcome! It's funner here mostly.

Lot's of good folks in the reloading section can help you out. Watch out for @Certaindeaf he'll try to sell you like 100lbs of red dot:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top