Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glad to be here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B.P., Feb 20, 2013.

1. B.P.

B.P. Gresham Member

Today I finally got a bronze membership and decided it was time to make one of these intros. I have been lurkin the classifieds and other sections since 2010 and this site has become pretty much my home page lol. I'll just say I have found it to be a good resource and am happy to contribute and learn. This is probably the best all around firearm forum out there in my opinion.
    Other hobbies are vintage motorcycles, riding my supermoto, going wheeling, shooting (obviously) and I have recently been getting into fixing older firearms, small repairs, replacing broken parts etc.

Thanks,
    -Brian

2. Vex

Vex Southern Oregon Member

I fix older firearms (C&R ones mostly) as well! Welcome to the forums Brian!

3. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark