JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How will you address any wear and tear? Will you sign a contract saying you won't modify or drill or glue something to the firearm in your 90 day window? What happens if the owner returns to purchase back their firearm and there is a dispute?

Way more to this than what you are selling in your ad.
If I buy a firearm I will use it, modify it, etc as I wish because I bought it. It is not collateral, it will be mine. I will have a handshake agreement that the seller can buy it back for what I paid for it, no more, no less within a certain time period. I will cover my FFL fees when I buy it and they will cover their FFL fees if they buy it back. This will not be a loan it will be a purchase.

If I buy a firearm I will use it, modify it, etc as I wish because I bought it. It is not collateral, it will be mine. I will have a handshake agreement that the seller can buy it back for what I paid for it, no more, no less within a certain time period. I will cover my FFL fees when I buy it and they will cover their FFL fees if they buy it back. This will not be a loan it will be a purchase.
So even if the seller indicates that they wish to buy back the gun within your 90 days you still get to modify and do whatever you want with it?

And when you come up with another hairbrained idea at 2am about grinding and cutting and drilling firearms for whatever reason their gun won't be off limits? So they return in 90 days and find it in the condition like of one of your other project threads? They're just out of luck?

So even if the seller indicates that they wish to buy back the gun within your 90 days you still get to modify and do whatever you want with it?
If I bought it I should be able to use it as I see fit. If they don't want the firearm to be used they should go to a pawn shop and get a loan on the firearm instead. I want to buy firearms to use, not to hold as some kind of collateral.

And when you come up with another hairbrained idea at 2am about grinding and cutting and drilling firearms for whatever reason their gun won't be off limits? So they return in 90 days and find it in the condition like of one of your other project threads? They're just out of luck?
They can still buy it back for what I paid?

This is the most selfish and ridiculous idea I've ever read on NWFA. You are offering NOTHING but buying their gun cheap. They can't even trust that their gun will be whole and healthy when they return to purchase it back.

In light of this info, thread closed and your ad has been removed. No more threads like this. NWFA and Joe Link don't need to be in the middle of whatever you are trying to do.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews